Here’s the giveaway you’ve been waiting for! Submit your entries today and win a Snoogi audio book for a special child and a $10 Starbuck’s giftcard for you! See entry rules at the bottom of the post.
Many smart and talented children are not having the success they deserve because they are easily distracted, have little patience or cannot concentrate on one thing at a time and this is why Mona Refay developed the SNOOGi audio stories to help kids focus better in school, have better listening skills and sleep better at night.
Each SNOOGi audio story tells an exciting magical tale of a group of talented animals that live in a zoo filled with fun and adventure. Mona successfully uses the power of storytelling to introduce very helpful and simple tools like visualizations, progressive muscular relaxation, breathing and positive affirmations that can empower kids to have more self-confidence, listen better in school and have better communication with parents, teachers and peers. The SNOOGi stories teach children valuable life lessons in a fun and entertaining way. These audio books are great to listen to before bedtime, on long road trips or anytime!
What are the benefits of audio books?
- Audio books Improve listening, vocabulary and comprehension skills.
- Audio books are valuable media for your children because they don’t pre-digest imagery for them.
- Audio books give your child the experience to imagine the words they are hearing about, rather than having the characters and scenery presented to them like in a book or TV show.
- When listening to an audiobook, your child is getting a “brain workout” by actively working to create the characters and actions in their own mind, in a way that resonates with them.
Giveaway Rules Are Simple
The mandatory entry requires you to answer at least one of the questions below. Open to U.S. Only
If answering multiple questions, please answer each question in a separate comment in order for you to receive multiple entries.
- What do you think parents can do to improve their child’s concentration and focus?
- Do you limit the time your child plays video games or the computer and why?
- Do you feel that video games and T.V. affect your child’s concentration?
For additional entries:
Visit the Snoogis website and tell me which one of the Snoogi CD’s you’d like to receive if you were to win the giveaway.
Go “Like The Super Child” on Facebook and tell me in a comment that you did.
Subscribe to BlogWithMom (located on upper right hand sidebar of this site.)
Go to LivingMyMoment.com for even more entry opportunities!!!
YOU MUST SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POST IN ORDER TO SUBMIT YOUR COMMENT
The winner of the giveaway will win both the CD & gift card and will be selected by Random.org and will be notified by email. The contest will run through Aug. 3 and will be drawn on Aug. 4. —-Good Luck!