Looking for Deals in Dallas or Deals in Chicago, why not win some? Giveaway open to Dallas, Chicago and surrounding area residents only.
GoHYHO.com is giving away a $50 Visa Giftcard to use in purchasing deals from their website in Dallas, TX or Chicago, IL. Don’t hesitate, enter today!
www.GoHYHO.com is a deal site currently offering deals in Dallas and Chicago area deals that not only bring you deals at 50 – 90% off, but also gives 10% of all sales to a local charity of the buyer’s choice! What other deal site have you encountered that actually gives a portion of their earnings to charities? So, H.Y.H.O. – Help Yourself (with deals), Help Others (select a local charity to receive 10% of your purchases.) It sounds like a win, win to me!
Multiple entries are welcome, and remember, you can’t win, if you don’t enter!
Complete the TWO Mandatory Entries First
1) Leave a comment at the bottom of this post telling me your favorite 3 kinds of Deals you’d be interested in buying from GoHYHO:
Chose from: Restaurant, Spa, Massage, Manicure/Pedicure, Beauty, Photography, Gym, Yoga, Dental, House Cleaning, Retail (clothing), Museums, Events (Concerts, Sports events, etc), vacations/resorts.
2) Subscribe to GoHYHO & never miss out on any Dallas deals or deals in Chicago! (GoHYHO will verify that the winner’s email address was registered during the contest’s run period.)
For additional entries:
1. Go LIKE GoHYHO on Facebook and then comment on the GoHYHO Facebook page that BlogwithMom sent you. Follow GoHYHO on Twitter. Be sure to note this also at the bottom of this post.
2. Follow @GoHYHO on Twitter. In a comment, let me know you followed @GoHYHO and leave your Twitter name in your comment. —*May Retweet Once Daily
3. Tweet this contest by copying the following Tweet and posting it on your Twitter account:
RT $50 GIVEAWAY open to DALLAS & CHICAGO RESIDENTS from @BlogWithMom & @GoHYHO https://www.blogwithmom.com/2011/08/50-giveaway-for-dallas-chicago-residents-from-gohyho/
Please leave a comment telling me that you did this, along with your Twitter name. (This can be done once a day for an extra entry each day. Make sure to leave me comments telling me each time you tweet.)