Are you familiar with the Dr. Oz show? Check out this Dr. Oz video featuring the Himalayan Salt Inhaler from the HimalayanSaltShop.com. You’ll get a kick of this one, the lady who tested the inhaler really had fun with it. You know Dr. Oz would not have mentioned the Himalayan Salt Inhaler on his show, if he weren’t 100% behind it. Dr. Oz promoted the salt inhaler as an alternative health secret. It sounds like a secret that needs to be passed on and not kept!
Did you know that the Himalayan Salt Inhaler is all-natural and pollutant free? This inhaler will help people who suffer with allergies, sinus infections and breathing difficulties. The inhaler uses pure salt and also provides potassium through each treatment. Since the salt remains in the salt inhaler, each refill can last months depending on how often the inhaler is used!
Luckily I don’t suffer from asthma, allergies or sinus conditions, but if I did, I’d definitely be game for trying out the Himalayan Salt Inhaler. This “alternative health secret, as Dr. Oz put it, only costs $34.99 and comes with a salt refill and an instruction sheet. Salt has been used as a natural cleanser for years. Do you remember your parents having you rinse out your mouth with salt water or how about bathing in Epson salt? So, why not test out the benefits of salt air inhalation if you are a candidate for the Himalayan Salt Inhaler?
Here’s a few facts about salt inhalation:
- Dr. Oz believes in it
- Salt air inhalation is also known as speleotherapy or halotherapy
- Salt is known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Spas often offer “salt rooms”
- The Himalayan Salt Inhaler offers all-natural salt air therapy at home with its’ ceramic salt inhaler
- The Himalayan Salt Company recommends that you use the inhaler 20 minutes per day in one session or broken down into multiple sessions throughout the day
- It is also recommended that the salt be refilled every 30 days if the inhaler is used every day.
- If the inhaler is used moderately, the salt can be refilled at a slower pace.