Every morning I find myself thinking about what I am going to fix for supper tonight. This morning I was browsing a few of my favorite blogs and had a great idea after reading “Affordable Foods To Keep You Healthy.”
Here’s my recipe for tonight’s meal.
Creamy Broccoli Chicken and Herbs
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken With Herbs Soup
- 2/3 Cup water
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
- 4 Cups hot cooked mafalda or corkscrew pasta
Heat oil in skillet. Cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned.
Add soup, water, cheese, garlic powder and broccoli. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is done. Serve with pasta and enjoy!
Start gathering up the ingredients for this recipe, because it has been approved by the guys over at the best custom canvas prints shop.