Recipe For Twice Baked Potatoes For Two People
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Two large potatoes
- 8 ounces sour cream
- One cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Four bacon slices, cooked crisp and crumbled
- One stick margarine
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Bake potatoes for two hours at 375 degrees until very tender.
- Cut top off of potato and scoop out the filling with a spoon.
- Mix potato filling with other ingredients at low speed until thick and creamy.
- Refill potatoes with mixture (will overflow) and wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for an additional 30 minutes.
- Unwrap potatoes, sprinkle with additional cheese and broil quickly to brown.
- My family also likes to eat these potatoes with ham or barbecued pork served on top of them.
Have you ever used cooking for any fundraising ideas in your area?