I was given a PINCHme box to use in facilitating my review. All opinions and mine and mine alone.
PINCHme is SO much more than a normal monthly subscription box, it is FREE to join and there’s no need for credit card information. The box is super cute and the products are so much fun to receive and test out. PINCHme allows subscribers to test out products from leading brands in exchange for honest feedback. The subscriber always receives free shipping with all PINCHme box orders and new products come each and every month from the following categories: beauty, baby, pet, grocery, personal care and home. As of now, there are over two million PINCHme subscribers and you can be one too!
Here’s a look at my PINCHme box upon initial opening. It was full of fun goodies that PINCHme.com hand selected for my review. When I sign up to review future products, I will be able to order the free samples that “fit” me the best. Go ahead and check out the free sign up process on PINCHme.com, just sign up, set up your member profile, select the best samples for your review and get ready to give your feedback once it is time. Sign up is super easy and can even be done through Facebook if you choose. The member profile questions were simple and I had them answered in no time. PINCHme then verified my email and it was time to choose my two samples that were offered to me at sign up based on my member profile.
Here’s a list of the products shown above that PINCHme sent me for use in facilitating this review:
- Brylcreem – brillantly classic hair cream
- Shea Moisture Bubble Bath and Body Wash Samples
- Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash
- Garnier SkinActive Sunscreen 30 ml Sample Size
- SinfulShine nail color with step 1 and 2 bottles included
- Perfection Silk Tampon trial pack
- ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep-Aid
- Denteck Comfort Clean Floss Pick Sample
- Purell Sanitizing Wipes
- ACT Anticavity Flouride Mouthwash
- Skinny Pop Jalepeno Popcorn Snack Size
- Kashi Go Lean plant powered bar
Now it’s your turn for free stuff! Check it out on PINCHme.com, sign up is FREE, quick and what can I say, reviewing products is so much fun!